This welcome page is to introduce you to the law firm of Davies Lemmis Raphaely.
Davies Lemmis Raphaely Law Corporation provides legal advice and representation to individuals and businesses. Attorneys in the firm have broad experience in real estate, banking and corporate matters, including new organizations, acquisitions, mergers, financing, leasing and dispute resolution.
Within the area of real estate, the firm's lawyers are extensively experienced in:
· real estate acquisition, ownership and finance
· negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements for buyers and sellers involving office buildings, retail, commercial and industrial properties, residential and agricultural property
· new entity formation for partnerships, limited liability companies, and tenants-in-common
· all types of property management issues
· title matters affecting acquisition, development and financing
· lease preparation and negotiations for landlords and tenants in single and multi-tenant projects
· various development and subdivision matters
Our experience in real estate finance includes representation of lenders, investors, borrowers and guarantors in equity and mezzanine financing, construction, bridge and permanent loans, conduit and securitized loan financing including issuance of legal opinion letters; and loan restructuring, receiverships and foreclosures.
The firm has also represented a variety of closely-held corporations and other business organizations in a wide range on matters including new entity formation, partnership and shareholder agreements, employment agreements, asset acquisitions and sales, management and operational issues and dispute resolution, and liquidations. Clients include agricultural and brokerage firms, restaurant operators, medical service providers, retail store owners, automotive repair businesses, and small manufacturing companies. The partners of the firm have many years experience in representing financial institutions, including industrial banks and mortgage brokers.